List:       vtk-developers
Subject:    RE: [vtk-developers] Testing of CXX files in VTK
From:       Bill Hoffman <bill.hoffman () kitware ! com>
Date:       2002-08-09 18:34:32

The test driver source is auto-generated by cmake.   There are some advanced
options to the command that allow you to put hooks into the command line processing.
You can add an include file into the test driver, and call a function that has
takes argv,argc and does processing.

It looks like this:

CREATE_TEST_SOURCELIST(SourceListName DriverName test1 test2 test3 "
      "EXTRA_INCLUDE include.h FUNCTION function)

So you could create a vtkCommanLine.h that had
int ProcessCommandLine(int ac, char* av[])
{
}

CREATE_TEST_SOURCELIST(SourceListName DriverName test1 test2 test3 "
      "EXTRA_INCLUDE vtkCommandLine.h FUNCTION ProcessCommandLine)

-Bill