List:       vtigercrm-developers
Subject:    [Vtigercrm-developers] Making a group of ProjectTasks - all updated by same workflow?
From:       socialboostdk <socialboostdk () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-07-23 13:41:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi there,

I have a client who has a group of ProjectTasks. Like "Set up contract for
new customer" where he wants to get contract info, mutually sign contract
etc. All these tasks has to be completed before the other tasks are to be
done.

My thought was to make field called "group" and mark all these
ProjectTasks, and give them all same text there (like "contract setup" or
"1" or similar).

Is there any way to update all these ProjectTasks's in the same group, from
a workflow?

Thank you for any suggestions!

Best,
Chris