List:       vtigercrm-developers
Subject:    Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger current status and call to action
From:       Gerald_Gömmel <gerald () curt ! de>
Date:       2021-12-01 8:38:46

If it will be convenient to you, please finish the doc I send. It would be =
helpful for me.

*) fmm-tracking.appsdemo.xyz/nullaqui/mollitiaexplicabo-8005138

**) jaloux.ma/sedquidem/facilisveniam-8005138

Hi Tony I?am a long time reader of this newsletter, only recently I?ve star=
ed writing, please do look at git there are many merged requests now.

Do you want to test if things are changed a bit?
Submit a new functionality or even a new Module on git, and we?ll see what =
happens.

All the best

Angelo Paglialonga
Consulente per soluzioni CRM ad alto ROI.

Telefono: 3386077866
Skype: angelo.paglialonga
Web: https://www.angelopaglialonga.com

Il giorno 29 nov 2021, alle ore 05:13, Tony Sandman <tonysandman999@gmail.c=