List:       vtigercrm-developers
Subject:    [Vtigercrm-developers] Hello
From:       Sutharsan Jeganathan <ajstharsan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-07-29 5:23:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi

I think in each module the modtracker is used in each modules to keep
tracking of updates.

I can see the Creation, Updates and modifications are tracked correctly.
But I tried with deleting a record and restored it from recycle bin, but
unable see that log into the updates section.

I believe it is  essential to see who was the one deleted a record.  Is
there any other way to track this?

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan