List:       vtigercrm-developers
Subject:    Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Enter bind
From:       Nicolas Larcipretti <niclarcipretti () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-09-23 0:33:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

No joe, thats totally not what i meant. I asked on the list cause i debuged
it to exausthion and couldn't find where vtiger binds this action to the
inputs on edit view screen. Then i thought maybe a more experinced dev could
know where to find this bind in vtiger's core.
One interestng thing to say is that my concern with the top save button
maybe other people concern too, so it could help someway vtigers future
corrections.
Sorry to bother mate. I'll keep looking here.

Cheers

Nicolas

> Joe, I think I know what triggered that. I've commented the "Save" and
"Cancel" buttons from th...

http://www.vtiger.com/