List:       vtigercrm-developers
Subject:    Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Add message to vtigercrm broken
From:       "bharath(vtiger)" <bharath () vtiger ! com>
Date:       2008-01-16 9:53:38

Hi Gregory Machin ,

As of now the attachements will not be added into vTigerCRM and also can
you please let me
know the error message or any other alert that you are facing while
adding an email into vtigerCRM.
So that it will be helpful for us to give you a solution.

Please feel free to get back to me for more information.

Thanks & Regards,
Bharath