List:       vtigercrm-developers
Subject:    Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Number of tables
From:       "Mickie M" <mickie () vtiger ! com>
Date:       2007-12-19 16:53:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Dear Clement,

In a fresh 5.0.4 installation there will be 311 tables where as 60+ tables
are seqence tables.
But in the migrated database there may not be that much tables.

So by executing the query show tables like '%_seq'; you can find out how
many sequence tables are available in both databases. Also we can find out
how many tables are missing (by executing the query show tables;) where as
mostly sequence tables will be lesser in the migrated database.

By looking into the logs/vtigercrm.log or logs/migration.log we can find out
where the migration has been stopped due to time out. Also you can find out
the queries in the files which are available under
modules/Migration/DBChanges directory.

Kindly get back to us for further informations.
Thanks & Regards
Mickie