List:       vtigercrm-developers
Subject:    Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Ticket comments
From:       Mickie <mickie () vtiger ! com>
Date:       2007-03-06 5:36:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Dear Scott,

you can run the following query to get the list of open tickets and their comments
select vtiger_troubletickets.ticketid,vtiger_troubletickets.title, \
vtiger_crmentity.smownerid,vtiger_ticketcomments.* from vtiger_troubletickets inner \
joinvtiger_crmentity onvtiger_troubletickets.ticketid=vtiger_crmentity.crmid left \
joinvtiger_ticketcomments \
onvtiger_ticketcomments.ticketid=vtiger_troubletickets.ticketid \
wherevtiger_troubletickets.status='Open'

where as if you want get the details for a single ticket then you can add
 and vtiger_troubletickets.ticketid=117
at the end of the previous query.
Hope this helps to get the result as per your need.

Thanks & Regards
Mickie

----scott@centritechsolutions.com wrote ----

                                                                                    \
Thanks Joe,

How would I join this to the vtiger_troubletickets table so that I can pull
out the corresponding ticketed, assignedto, and the title.  I also need the
where clause to filter out only tickets that have a status of Open.

I think I need a combination of what you have and what Brian sent earlier

Select * from vtiger_troubletickets tt
join vtiger_crmentity ce on ce.crmid = tt.ticketid where tt.status = 'Open'

It looks like his suggestion pulls out all the tickets with the status of
Open but no comments, and yours would pull out all the comments for a
specific ticket.

Should I run Brian's query and then step through the result and pull out the
ticket Id and then execute a 2nd query using your suggestion and display the
data. Then go to the next result in Brian's query ?

Scott Brown
Operations Manager
Main: 804-360-9753 Ext. 400
Fax: 1-800-851-0516