List:       vtigercrm-developers
Subject:    [Vtigercrm-developers] Syntax Error in calendar/addEvent.php
From:       minnie () vtiger ! com (Mangai)
Date:       2006-09-28 9:46:49

Dear Anshul,

        I'll test it here and letyou know what is the issue. kindly bear with me for \
some time.

Thanks & Regards,
Minnie.

---- On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 Anshul Yadav <list.anshul at gmail.com> wrote ----

Hello
The Error Page shows me::

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $end in \
C:\wamp\www\vtigercrm\modules\Calendar\addEventUI.php on line 906
-Anshul

On 9/28/06, Mangai <minnie at vtiger.com> wrote:Dear Anshul,

        please send me the error page. it will be more helpful for me to fix the \
error.

Thanks & Regards,
Minnie.

---- On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 Anshul Yadav <list.anshul at gmail.com> wrote ----

Hi All
EarlierI was working with vtiger crm 5 rc version, but as i downloaded vtigercrm 5.0 \
, it shows me a syntax error in the code . any reply highlyapreciated.

Anshul

Confidentiality Notice

Theinformation contained in his electronic message and any attachments tothis message \
are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) andmay contain confidential or \
privileged information. If you are not theintended recipient, please notify the \
sender at Adventnet immediatelyand destroy all copies of this message and any \
                attachments.
Get started with Online collaboration office & productivity tools - \
                http://zoho.com?vt