List:       vtigercrm-developers
Subject:    [Vtigercrm-developers] Cache expiration issue with trac & updated
From:       mfedyk () mikefedyk ! com (Mike Fedyk)
Date:       2006-02-27 20:54:15

Hi everyone,

I think I found a caching problem when patches are replaced in the trac
system.

When I was downloading the updated patch, my browser stepped in and
pulled it from its cache instead of from the web.  Oh poor me what will
I do?  wget worked around it nicely. :-D

If possible, can a short cache expiration be set on downloaded patches?

Matt, Fathi, what do you say?