List:       vtcl-user
Subject:    Re: [vtcl-user] opening file dialog fails 1.2.1
From:       cgavin <cgavin () dnai ! com>
Date:       2000-05-23 4:46:31

The idea in reordering the placement of the init procedure
was that this procedure would act as a central point of
initialization. Therefore the init command should be capable
of calling other user defined init procs for example

proc init {argc argv} {

	init_my_data
	init_my_files

}

init $argc $argv

In the 1.2 version vtcl would write the init procedure
before other user defined procedures, thus at the time the
init procedure was called these other user defined procedures
would not be defined.

I haven't seen the behavior you are describing though.

Christian