List:       vtcl-user
Subject:    Re: [vtcl-user] (no subject)
From:       Christian_Gavin () logitech ! com
Date:       2003-10-15 20:16:17

You are probably using the placer... maybe the frame inside is initially of
size (0, 0). Try using the packer instead. Or, select the frame underneath
the scrollable frame in the widget tree, and insert a widget in the frame
by using Shift + click on the widget in the toolbar.

For the scrollable frame to work well and size itself automatically you
should pack or grid widgets inside it instead of placing them so the frame
knows its size.

CG

> ---------+------------------------------------->
> > <rjent@rjent.pair.com>    |
> > Sent by:                  |
> > vtcl-user-admin@lists.sour|
> > ceforge.net               |
> > >

> > 10/13/2003 11:48 AM       |

  |                                                                                   \
|  |       To:       <vtcl-user@lists.sourceforge.net>                                \
|  |       cc:                                                                        \
|  |       Subject:  Re: [vtcl-user] (no subject)                                     \

Greetings,

Yes I tested and I get the same results. CGavin will have to answer this
one.