List:       vtcl-user
Subject:    Re: [vtcl-user] Project breaks vtcl
From:       Christian_Gavin () logitech ! com
Date:       2003-08-28 15:33:26

Er, yeah, vTcl should check if aliases don't replace existing commands...
gotta fix this in the next release.

In the meantime, be careful with alias names.

CG

|  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

On Thursday 28 August 2003 16:41, Derek Fountain wrote:
> I have been experimenting with vtcl which I downloaded yesterday. I've
> managed to create a project which appears quite simple, but when
reloaded,
> completely breaks the development environment.

Er, hang on. I created a frame with an alias of "toplevel". Changing that
fixes it. I'm not sure what's going on underneath, but I can imagine that
might break things.

Perhaps aliases should be checked to ensure they don't overwrite an
existing
command?

--
> eatapple