List:       vtcl-user
Subject:    [vtcl-user] button command
From:       Thomas REULOS <thomastin () rocketmail ! com>
Date:       2002-08-30 7:47:21

I have problems when i try to save the commands of a
button.
The commands for my button are:
        'foo...blabla'
Then i tick the green tick in order to save these
command. In the entryfield of 'command' in the
attribut window i see:

'vTcl:DoCmdOption .top96.lab78.chilsite.fra90.but100
mycommand...blabla'

If i save my project and come back to it again i see

        '$site_4_0.fra90.but100'

The whole command is lost!

How come this DoCmdOption appear. I can't work
anymore...ahhhh
Thank you for your help!

Thomas Reulos (France)