List:       vpn
Subject:    IPSec Testing Site
From:       "L. David Leija" <ldl1971 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2001-05-23 16:26:27

<DIV>All,</DIV>
<DIV>Has anyone used the following site to test IPSec VPN implementations? :</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://ipsec-wit.antd.nist.gov/">http://ipsec-wit.antd.nist.gov/</A></DIV>
 <DIV>I've been trying to use it to trouble shoot some Netscreen to Altega VPN \
construction problems. I didn't realize&nbsp;how much I didn't know about VPN's until \
I tried to connect tunnel endpoints from different vendors.&nbsp;I don't need a step \
by step tutorial on how to use the site (plenty of content is available there). If I \
could just get some confirmation from someone on this list that the site is \
legitimate and its result sets can be trusted (I'm short on time, even shorter on \
time to waste). In short, has anyone performed a successful and verifiable&nbsp;VPN \
test using this site? TIA</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV><br clear=all><hr>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at <a \

VPN is sponsored by SecurityFocus.com