List:       vpn
Subject:    Re: [PEN-TEST] Detecting the presence of a firewall (fwd)
From:       hermit1 <hermits () mac ! com>
Date:       2001-05-15 14:06:24

Many firewalls, including Checkpoint's FW-1, are or should be configured to
drop all traffic to them, with exceptions for traffic from specific control
locations.  These setups can't be differentiated.  But sites that use
SecuRemote or SecureClient don't have this much protection.

hermit1

At 01:03 PM 5/14/01 -0500, Tina Bird wrote:
> [...]

VPN is sponsored by SecurityFocus.com