List:       vpn
Subject:    AXENT's PowerVPN 6.5 with RaptorMobile
From:       "DePriest, Jason R." <jrdepriest () FTB ! COM>
Date:       2000-07-25 21:55:14

Hello,

We are currently in the implementation stage of using PowerVPN.
If anyone else is using this product and has extensive administrator
experience in using it, I have some specific questions that should be easily
answerable.

The main issues I have are with getting SRL (Secure Remote Login, telnet)
access to work, and with modifying the vulture.runtime file to have services
other than the default ones allowed.

Thank you!

Jason R DePriest, Network and Systems Administrator
First Tennessee National Corporation
InterActive Services Department
ph: 901/523-5777, fax: 901/523-5527
email: jrdepriest@ftb.com

Disclaimer:
The views expressed in this message, while not necessarily the views of
First Tennessee, are none-the-less confidential and not to be freely
distributed to external sources without explicit permission from the sender
of this message or from First Tennessee National Corporation.

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
- Mark Twain

VPN is sponsored by SecurityFocus.COM