List:       vpn
Subject:    RE: PPTP "rebuttal"
From:       "David Bovee" <dbovee () nw ! verio ! net>
Date:       1998-08-06 2:27:22

That link points to a paper that MS published several weeks ago (like 8?) in
response, primarily, to the Counterpane white paper...This doesn't address
the emergence of the most recent tools that can now be used to exploit PPTP.
Thankfully, the tool is not yet available on 95 and NT, which should
minimize the risk for the near term.

-David