List:       vpn
Subject:    [VPN] Re: FW: VPN
From:       "David Neale" <nealed () telkomsa ! net>
Date:       2005-11-21 21:41:59

Why not just use Windows XP VPN its simple. Just create the VPN

1. Create new connection
2. Setup an advanced connection
3. Accept incoming connections
4. Just leave as is and click next
5. Allow virtual private connections
6. Select a Username that can have access.
7. Next
8. Next
9. Finish

Then just ensure that your firewall is letting the correct ports through.

Port 1723.