List:       vpn
Subject:    [VPN] user based authentication after vpn access
From:       pankaj singla <pinkoo_78 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-11-01 17:29:38

Hi,

         I am working in a company that uses vpn
access. But my company is a part of large organisation
and the VPN access is to the main organisation
resources. We have a firewall in between the main
servers and out company servers.
        The problem now is that we want to give access
to our servers to out users who already have access to
corporate servers but not to everyone who has vpn
access. We can not filter using IP adresses as they
are provided dynamicall. So, is there any way that we
could allow only authenticated vpn users to access out
resources while blocking others.

        I would appreciate if someone could help me in
this situation. Thanks for your help and time.

Pankaj