List:       vpn
Subject:    RE: [VPN] common criteria for VPN device
From:       Stephen Hope <Stephen.Hope () energis ! com>
Date:       2002-08-28 11:14:25

Jane.

There is an interoperability scheme, which sort of implies "common criteria"

See www.vpnc.org <http://www.vpnc.org>

regards

Stephen

Stephen Hope C. Eng, Senior Technical Consultant, stephen.hope@energis.com,
Energis UK, WWW: http://www.energis.com <http://www.energis.com/>
Queens Court, Wilmslow Road, Alderley Edge, Cheshire SK9 7QZ
Tel: +44 (0)1625 581032 Mob: +44 (0)780 002 2626 Fax: +44 (0)1625 586 111