List:       vpn
Subject:    [VPN] Allowing access for unauthorized users:
From:       Mark Osborne <mark.osborne () awhc ! com>
Date:       2002-08-20 19:49:25

Hello all,
	I have about 300 users in my company and about 250 of them have
internet access. I am running Raptor Firewall ver 7.0 and my users are
authenticated via ntdomain authentication. My question is, how could I allow
the other 50 access to ONLY specific sites such as..... www.ml.com or
www.cnn.com and NO OTHER SITE. My thoughts are to setup several workstations
and only allow those IP's to the outside IP's ( IP address of Merrill Lynch
)  but I'm not sure if this will work. Any ideas???

Thanks
Mark