List:       vpn
Subject:    [vpn] VPN client installation Problem
From:       Yaser Ansari <yaseransari () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-01-31 12:21:23

Hello Everybody,
         When i try to install Sonicwall VPN client on my
Machine (WindowsNT) it installs properly but is
unable to connect to the VPN server and i am unable
to map any drive. It gives a "No drivers installed"
error . However i am having no problems on a
Windows 2000 machine. Does anyone know whether
this is a bug or any info which might be helpful to me.

Thanks for the help
Yaser

VPN is sponsored by SecurityFocus.com