List:       vpn
Subject:    Re: [vpn] Netscreen Remote.
From:       Jose Muniz <jmuniz () loudcloud ! com>
Date:       2002-01-29 19:40:21

I saw that weird problem once, as it turned out the default gateway
was a router doing ICMP redirection, to another router in the same
subnet, it was difficult to diagnose as the subnet was not our domain
everything worked OK but IPSec.
After looking at the ARP tables and snoop the wire, we find out about the
real gateway, [it was a collocated box on someone else's domain]
change the default router to the right interface and it has been working like a
charm from
that day on.

Mark Twain.

--