List:       voyage-linux
Subject:    [Voyage-linux] Voyage MPD - does not create tag_cache
From:       tgmosher2000 <tgmosher2000 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2013-08-14 4:13:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I've about given up on voyage-mpd and if I don't get this figured out, the Alix 3D2 \
goes on ebay and I go back to raspyfi which works with no problems.

No matter what I do, the program does not create a database file (tag_cache). As \
such, the program does not see all the music I have on the external USB drive.

I've looked the the mpd.conf file and it matches all the examples I've seen.
I've tried chmod -R 777 on the files as stated.
I've even tried to create a new tag_cache file.

The error message I get is: Failed to load database: Failed to open database file \
"/var/lib/mpd/tag_cache" : No such file or directory.

If I create a tag_cache file with touch tag_cache, the error message changes to a \
corrupted file statement.

It shouldn't be this hard.

Nothing works.