List:       voyage-linux
Subject:    Re: [Voyage-linux] Voyage Linux 0.9-rc2 released
From:       Teco Boot <teco () inf-net ! nl>
Date:       2013-01-25 13:53:17

1) I have a Versalogic PC104 Ocelot board, with Atom Z520 and US15WPT chipset.
2) I'll try Debian / Ubuntu versions and report any outcome.

So I assume you didn't touch snd-hda-intel.ko. This is important to know before \
filing a bug somewhere else.

Thanks, Teco

Op 24 jan. 2013, om 02:31 heeft Kim-man 'Punky' TSE het volgende geschreven: