List:       voyage-linux
Subject:    Re: [Voyage-linux] Kernel panic at first reboot (ALIX, Voyage 0.7.5)
From:       Gustin Johnson <gustin () meganerd ! ca>
Date:       2011-10-11 7:11:59

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Change the root device specified.  For some reason your system cannot mount
the root partition based on the label, you will have to specify what the
root device is, something like /dev/sda1 or /dev/hda1

I have not touched Lilo in close to a decade so I don't offhand know how to
do this.  It should not be hard based on my very dim recollection.

Sent from my Android device.  Please excuse my brevity.