List:       voyage-linux
Subject:    Re: [Voyage-linux] kernel source for 0.7.5
From:       Punky Tse <punkytse () punknix ! com>
Date:       2011-10-08 5:47:35

Hi Michael,

Do you mean the debian kernel source?  It is from
http://ftp.tw.debian.org/debian/pool/main/l/linux-2.6/

The original 2.6.38 kernel source is removed after a new version is
uploaded.  Usually you can find it in the snapshot:
http://snapshot.debian.org/

But I thin the squeeze-backport is very much similar to the one used in
voyage kerne.

Regards,
Punky

On 8/10/2011 11:16, Michael Fung wrote:
> Hello Punky,
>
> Could you tell me where did you get the kernel source from?
> squeeze-backports or svn://anonscm.debian.org/svn/kernel/dists/???
>
> I wanted to check it out as I have intermittent problems with autofs.
>

> Thanks,
> Michael

Regards,
Kim-man "Punky" Tse

* Open Source Embedded Solutions and Systems
   - Voyage Linux (http://linux.voyage.hk)
   - Voyage ONE   (http://linux.voyage.hk/voyage-one)
   - Voyage MPD   (http://linux.voyage.hk/voyage-mpd)
* Voyage Store   (http://store.voyage.hk)