List:       voyage-linux
Subject:    [Voyage-linux] Host name resolve problem
From:       KeLLoGsX <mans.xo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-07-31 9:50:00

Hi!

I've been at this installation of Voyage mpd for 2 weeks now and I still
can't get it working flawlessly :-(

My biggest problem right now is resolving the host/hostname
Can't get apt to fetch properly, mpc is unable to resolve host, ping gets
unknown host etc...
I'm connected over wlan with static ip

#nano /etc/hosts
127.0.0.1 localhost

#nano /etc/hostname
voyage

#nano /etc/resolve.conf
nameserver 127.0.0.1

I've googled and read tons of pages regarding this but I'm not able to fix
it. Please guide me.
//KeLLoGsX