List:       voyage-linux
Subject:    [Voyage-linux] remountrw Voyage-MPD-0.7.5
From:       Russell Tiedt <rustysbbs () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-06-30 17:03:01

Hi,

Kernel Log Daemon takes a long, long time to start or timeout ...

Remounting / as read-write ... mount: only root can do that (effective
uid is 1000)

Log in and do "remountrw" does not work, returns "only root can do that
(effective uid is 1000)"

A lot of services fail due to "Read only file system" errors

How can I disable the read-write on the filesystem, so that it is
read-writable when it boots ...

My impression is that the filesystem is made read-only much too early in
the boot process ...

Russell