List:       voyage-linux
Subject:    Re: [Voyage-linux] USB Keyboard problem
From:       "mc () altern ! org" <mc () altern ! org>
Date:       2010-11-30 8:04:28

Hello,

Thanks ! I now have a working local keyboard.

FYI, I had the following "warnings" during kernel install :

 Hmm. There is a symbolic link /lib/modules/2.6.33.7-rt29-voyage/build
 However, I can not read it: No such file or directory
 Therefore, I am deleting /lib/modules/2.6.33.7-rt29-voyage/build

 Hmm. The package shipped with a symbolic link
/lib/modules/2.6.33.7-rt29-voyage/source
 However, I can not read the target: No such file or directory
 Therefore, I am deleting /lib/modules/2.6.33.7-rt29-voyage/source

and the following errors while rebooting :

Mounting local file systems ...failed.
and
/etc/rc2.d/S99voyage-util: line 53: echo: write error: Invalid argument.

Also the installation replaced the old kernel in grub, it did not add a
new one.

However, it looks like everything is working, Thanks a lot !

matt - mc@altern.org