List:       voyage-linux
Subject:    [Voyage-linux] webcam, UVC driver, and streaming to ftp
From:       "maciek" <maciek2 () protetyka ! lodz ! pl>
Date:       2010-11-28 2:00:38

hello

I`d like to connect 3 usb-webcams Logitech c120 to my neoware ca 10 (4 usb 2.0
ports).
1. What software do you propose for inserting images to an ftp server? (I used
fswebcam 2 years ago) - i don`t have an external IP adress (just in lan), so
it can`t be webcam serwer with streaming, with external port like 8080).

2. Are UVC drivers already installed in voyage-linux 0.6.5?

--
eraur.com
voiptele.net

v o i p t e l e . n e t , dzwon najtaniej jak to mozliwe
e r a u r . c o m , rozwiazania internetowe dla firm i klientow indywidualnych