List:       voyage-linux
Subject:    [Voyage-linux] Re: ALERT! /dev/disk/by-label/ROOT_FS does not
From:       svolta <svolta.tang () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-25 8:35:43

HI,
    I just boot from CF card using a CF card-reader  on the small
motherboard,it boot up without any problem! I try the live-CD:There was no
problem when I used usb-CDrom,but when I used SATA-CDrom,there was a
problem!Is the driver of South Bridge chip causing the problem?
    My motherboard chip is :Intel poulsbo us15ec

Thank you and best regards