List:       voyage-linux
Subject:    [Voyage-linux] Voyage Linux 0.6.5 Promoted to Stable
From:       "Kim-man 'Punky' TSE" <punkytse () punknix ! com>
Date:       2010-06-09 9:36:24

Hi all,

We are pleased to announce that Voyage Linux 0.6.5 is now promoted to
stable. The promotion also hinted that 0.7 development has been started.

We are planning for 0.7.0 development release and it will based on
2.6.32 and Debian "squeeze".

--
Regards,
Punky

Voyage Solutions (http://solution.voyage.hk)
* Embedded Solutions and Systems
   - Mesh Networking, Captive Portal, IP Surveillance, VoIP/PBX
   - Network Engineering, Development Platform and Consultation