List:       voyage-linux
Subject:    [Voyage-linux] build net-snmp for asterisk
From:       toni <avoda () mini-am ! be>
Date:       2008-11-18 0:31:24

Hi list,

I'm int the process of building an asterisk pbx on a Soekris Net5501,
based on asterisk 1.4.22
I would like to enable net-snmp, so I enter './configure
--with-netsnmp', but right at the end I get following error:

<...>
checking for net-snmp-config... no
configure: ***
configure: *** The Net-SNMP installation on this system appears to be
broken.
configure: *** Either correct the installation, or run configure
configure: *** including --without-netsnmp

I've both installed net-snmp from apt and from source (v5.4.2.1), but to
no avail.
I have formerly executed the same procedure on debian etch in vmware,
without any problem..

Is there something specific to take care of when performing these steps
in voyage linux?

Thanks
Toni