List:       voyage-linux
Subject:    [Voyage-linux] Re: ALIX 6b, Option GTM378,	Voyage	Linux
From:       Bert Brecht <bertbrecht42 () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2008-11-11 18:32:03

Hi Thomas,

> you have set PIN and maybe USER and PASS in the conninfo.ini (don't
> forget to remove the # in front)?

yes, I set it.

But seems like another problem, I installed the hso module as a deb package and
I received messages like tainted kernel and finally I got a kernel oops.

So, I decided to compile a vanilla 2.6.27 kernel with hso module and replaced
the hso 1.2 with the hso 1.6 file (just replacing the hso.c). The newly created
kernel works fine for hso now. So thanks a lot for your patience and support!

Now, I'm running into a "new" problem: 2.6.27-5 and ath5k seems not to work *cry*
=> http://www.nabble.com/kernel-2.6.27-%2B-ath5k-%2B-debian-lenny-td19939632.html

So, I try to use the patch mentioned at the end of the thread...

brgds,
B.