List:       voyage-linux
Subject:    [Voyage-linux] toscomm.so
From:       crociani () dis ! uniroma1 ! it
Date:       2008-09-30 18:31:50

Hi all,
i'm new to voyage linux and embedded systems and i get some trouble after
installing voyage 0.5 on my old WRAP .1E.
I need to use this pc with a USB device , a telosb sensor node.
Usb work fine but for serial communication trough my application and the
device i need a java library "toscomm.so"...
Everything is properly installed but the system never sees this library
(installed under jre tree).
Java work fine, classpath is correct... I think that is a problem of
configuration of voyage because i succesfully installed this setup on
other linux debian machine.
Many thanks in advance for any suggestion.

C.C.