List:       voyage-linux
Subject:    Re: [Voyage-linux] Patching Voyage Linux with RTAI...
From:       "Nick T. Ton" <nton1 () gmu ! edu>
Date:       2008-09-25 2:06:22

Hi Punky,

Thank you for the reply. I have read the link it's very helpful. I should have \
preface that I am still a novice at linux.

I have a follow on question. My desktop environment is a Fedora Core 9 linux box. I \
downloaded Voyage Linux expanded the .b2z file and installed onto a 1 GB Compact \
Flash drive using my desktop machine. How would replace the kernel in the expanded \
Linux Voyage installation directory so that I can just simply rerun the Voyage Linux \
installation script to install it on my Compact Flash drive?

What are the files I would need to replace in the Voyage Linux installation \
directory?

Thanks in advance,
Nick