List:       voyage-linux
Subject:    [Voyage-linux] Three mini-PCI + ethernet ALIX option
From:       Edwin Whitelaw <Edwin.Whitelaw () nrvunwired ! net>
Date:       2007-06-11 17:07:00

Looks like the new boards will be a smooth transition both for software
and form factor.  Any idea on pricing compared to the WRAP?

I assume someone from PC Engines reads this list?  If so, I'd like to
re-state my own (and I believe the interest of others on this list)
desire to have a board with three mini-PCI slots + one ethernet as there
is a frequent application situation where you have a 5GHz link in,
another 5GHz link out plus a 2.4GHz AP from the site.  It would be a
great cost and installation benefit to be able to do this with one
system, even if it were a bit larger and (slightly?) more expensive.

If others share my interest in such a configuration, perhaps letting
Herr Dornier at PC Engines know that there may be a market for that
product would help.

Regards,

Edwin

--