List:       voyage-linux
Subject:    [Voyage-linux] Installing voyage on soekris 4826
From:       "Zahir Koradia" <zahir.koradia () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-12-30 7:25:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello All,
I want to install voyage with kernel 2.6.8 (for a certain driver
compatibility) on Soekris 4826. The pxe boot procedure gives instructions on
how to boot the soekris off a machine on the network but once I am done with
that I am not sure how do I proceed to installing the OS on the soldered
falsh memory. Could someone point out any such documents/resources that
could be of help to me.

Thanks,
Zahir Koradia