List:       voyage-linux
Subject:    [Fwd: [Voyage-linux] terminal emulation]
From:       "Kim-man \"Punky\" TSE" <punkytse () punknix ! com>
Date:       2006-12-16 4:46:40

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Voyage-linux] terminal emulation
Date: 	Thu, 14 Dec 2006 23:06:25 -0800
From: 	robbie <robbie@tigerbait.net>
To: 	'Kim-man 'Punky' TSE' <punkytse@punknix.com>

Hi there.

I use Voyage Linux with the 2.6.15 kernel on the little pc engines wrap
boxes. The terminal software I use a lot of times is Secure CRT 4.0 and 5.0.

We have found that VT100 does not seem to format correctly. I always have to
change to vt220 or Linux emulation. On any other linux platform, like red
hat and others, VT100 works fine with no screen formatting
problems...Someone mentioned to me to ask you about Ncurses. I am not a
linux developer but I know the OS some.

Thanks for the help.

Robbie

--

P U N K N ! X  . c o m
Technology + Lifestyle

V O Y A G E . H K - http://www.voyage.hk
Linux - voyage-0.2 is released!
Store - New stock for Senao NMP8601 and NMP8602 (100mW)!
      - New low price for Senao NMP-8602 Plus (400mW)!