List:       voyage-linux
Subject:    Re: [Voyage-linux] debootstrap.voyage.sh on etch
From:       n schembr <nschembr () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-11-10 17:02:47

Hi Punky,

I need a kernel with SATA support.  Can I just add ftp1.us.debian.org and . apt-get \
install linux kernel img?

You talked about not using the Debootstrap.sh to produce voyage-current.  I'm not \
seeing how the custom framework  replaces the debootstrap.

Will there be a new Debootstrap.sh to pull down a base system from debian?
Will we then run voyage-custom.sh to setup all of the ro and rw links and update the \
kernel?

Nicholas A. Schembri
State College PA USA