List:       voyage-linux
Subject:    [Voyage-linux] coLinux
From:       n schembr <nschembr () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-04-14 23:16:03

I'm working on a port of voyage to colinux.

An issue with the tty not letting you login as root
has appeared.

After 5 failed attempts the getty restarts and you can
login.

The logs complain about an insecure tty.

I hope to use voyage linux as a vpn and file server
for window boxes.

Thank you for your time,

Nicholas A. Schembri State College PA,USA