List:       voyage-linux
Subject:    [Voyage-linux] More on SNMP
From:       Andrew Niemantsverdriet <andrew () pure-wireless ! net>
Date:       2006-04-04 20:21:59

A while back I was wondering how to monitor wireless signal level and
tempature. Beat sent some scripts that worked well and did not require
perl to run. While those get the job done they are a pain in the butt to
maintain especially with more than a few voyage linux boxes out there.
So I wondering if anybody has a better solution. I don't think I have
room for perl on most of my compact flash cards are they are 128mb and
full with other useful tools. So if anybody has options I would love to
hear them. There has to be some sort of lightweight snmp daemon out
there I can't find it though.