List:       voyage-linux
Subject:    [Voyage-linux] Voyage Not Booting
From:       andrew () pure-wireless ! net (Andrew Niemantsverdriet)
Date:       2005-03-09 20:29:54

I do have a feeling it is a Fedora issue.

I tried making voyage with Knoppix 3.7 that failed for some unknown
reason again at the chroot.

I am going to try Ubuntu Live and see if that will do get voyage
installed. That might be a good CD to base the voyage installer CD off
of.

I would love to see a CD like that. I sure would be nice to have a CD
that just works. I am willing to test and write some documentation up
for it. I am not comfortable enough with voyage to actually volunteer to
do that project.

--
 _
/-\ ndrew