List:       vorbis-dev
Subject:    [Vorbis-dev] libvorbis 1.2.3 release upcoming
From:       Monty Montgomery <xiphmont () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-07-09 10:20:11

I'm planning to push out a quick bugfix release of libvorbis 1.2.3 in
the next day or two to correct a palyback bug that got past regression
testing of 1.2.2.  Let me know if there's anything esle that needs to
happen in 1.2.3 prior to this release.  1.2.3 isn't meant to be
anything special, merely a release-early, release-often bugfix.

Cristian, you'd mentioned we missed a VC++ project update for 1.2.2---
is that done in SVN and ready for a 1.2.3?

Monty