List:       vorbis
Subject:    [Vorbis] New to Vorbis
From:       "Kid OnTheWay" <kidontheway () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-08-22 12:25:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Greeting to all,

I am trying to understand the concepts/theory/code of Vorbis Encoder, but I
am finding it difficult to get many a things.
I have gone through the specs and understood the modules in Vorbis, but I am
not able to find any reference docs besides those available at xiph.

Can someone point me to some docs or disscussion threads in this regard.

As I am going through the code, please explain the working of
"_ve_envelope_search" function, I mean how we are doing this search.
Points to some docs will be really helpful.

Thanks
Kid