List:       vorbis
Subject:    [Vorbis] Vorbis stream with no OGG Header
From:       "Pavol Rusnak" <rusnakp () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-02-23 0:00:17

Hi!
Last night I broadcasted signal grabbed from my soundcard's line-in. I
used OddCast+IceCast. OddCast was set to save archive of stream to
disk. After hour IceCast crashed resulting in OddCast reconnect. After
the broadcast I found two dumped OGG files, but first of them had no
OGG container header (no "vorbis" text present in header). Second file
is OK. I would like to know if there is any chance to reconstruct
header of the first file or how to play it or convert it to another
format.
Thanks in advance, P. Rusnak