List:       vorbis
Subject:    [Vorbis] Re: OCX for playing ogg files in MS windows perform
From:       wap () openlink ! com ! br (Washington Coutinho Corrêa Jr)
Date:       2004-11-20 20:02:19

They're not OCXs but you could use FMod or BASS (directly or building your
own OCX to use them):

www.fmod.org
www.un4seen.com

Hugs,

Junior
"As massas humanas mais perigosas são aquelas em cujas veias foi injectado o
veneno do medo. Do medo da mudança." (Octavio Paz)

"wei" <wai1688@hotmail.com> escreveu na mensagem
Hi All,
    I was wondering if anyone could point me to the right direction to get a
OCX which can play the ogg file in MS windows perform?
Thanks all
Wai