List:       vorbis
Subject:    [Vorbis] New to audio compression
From:       inzanekaoz () yahoo ! com (HJ)
Date:       2004-11-01 19:40:11

If you can't figure out Ogg easily and don't need "ultra-fine" control over
ogg-packets and such, perhaps consider liboggz.  It allows good-use of the
Ogg container format a little bit more practically than libogg directly.
That is to say, it's a little more friendly to the application-developer --
without adding too much to the binary size.

http://www.annodex.net/software/liboggz/

~